Delicious Salad For Gut Health
Salad With A Twist!
Try this quick, easy and delicious pomogranate and feta salad, with a twist.
- 1/4 cup black, red or white quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced in ribbons
- 2 x 180g bags baby leaves
- 1 pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thin
- 150g Greek feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon (15ml)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
Whip it all together and serve. A salad with added benefits for your gut health.
Jenicoh Glow Balls Recipe Jenicoh Glow Balls These little bliss balls are just packed full of goodness! So get your glow on this festive season. You'll Need 1 cup fresh seedless dates 1/4 cup raw cacao 1 cup raw walnuts 1 cup of almonds or any other nuts, hazelnuts...
Probiotics for a Beautiful Mind Probiotics and Our Microbiome Why do we keep talking about our microbiome and the importance of probiotics in our quest for health and beauty. What is the Microbiome? The term microbiome refers to the bacteria...
Why Family Holidays Are Essential The most important thing to do this holiday – what research tells us. As summer approaches here in the southern hemisphere, we count the days down to the end of the year when we can relax and recharge our...